About Georgia Guzman
I am an experienced and versatile 3D artist with over 10 years of experience in the serious games and interactive distance learning industry, creating for iOS, Android, and PC apps.
Software Skills: Maya - Motionbuilder - Unity - Mudbox - Quixel Suite (PBR) - Photoshop - Illustrator - After Effects
Able to adapt to the project at hand, assisting with the digital asset creation of :
- Character animation, Lip Sync animation, and Mocap capture/cleanup
- Integration of animations into the Unity game engine, utilizing the Mechanim system
- Hard surface and organic prop and environmental modeling - Low/High poly
- Photo-realistic texturing and rendering utilizing Physically Based Rendering, in addition to stylized hand painted texture maps depending on the style of the project
- Graphic, web and broadcast design and animation
- Video editing/composting
- Experienced with game engines such as Unity, including the ability to integrate and work with 3d assets within the software.
- Best Mobile Game, People’s Choice, I/ITSEC 2015 - Mum -T Strikeforce - 3D Modeling/Texturing and Unity integration Support
- Best Mobile Game, People’s Choice, I/ITSEC 2014 - Eagle Eye 3D Modeling/Texturing/Animation and Unity integration Support
I have 7 years of 2D experience, with a focus in whimsical and colorful children's illustration. I apply my animation experience to infuse my artwork with character, emotion and subtle narratives.
Active member of SCBWI.
A Piece of Sky - Piggy Press Books - Illustrator